President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's 10-point Agenda
1. The creation of six million jobs in six years via more opportunities given to entrepreneurs, tripling of the amount of loans for lending to small and medium enterprises and the development of one to two million hectares of land for agricultural business.
2. The construction of new buildings, classrooms, provision of desks and chairs and books for students and scholarships to poor families,
3. The balancing of the budget,
4. The "decentralization" of progress around the nation through the use of transportation networks like the roll-on, roll-off and the digital infrastructure,
5. The provision of electricity and water supply to ...view middle of the document...
For example the roll-on, roll-off (roro) vessels, its now has been used by the people for transportation since it is implemented. It has reduced passenger and cargo transport costs as well as travel time within the Philippines. It eventually links majority of the islands in the country. In a study titled, “Initial Impact Assessment of the Philippines’ Nautical Highway System and Lessons for Southeast Asia,” ADB said the transport costs were reduced by from 10 percent to 60 percent mainly because the cargo handling charges and wharfage fees were eliminated. ADB said more tourists are using roro because of its affordability. Compared with other modes of transport such as air and traditional shipping, roro is a competitive means of transporting passengers, the ADB said. Part of the development of transportation is the connecting of LRT line 1 and MRT line 3 which is nearly completed as of today. It can make easier transportation here in the metro.
For the digital structure, I think...