lick the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Motivation, Stress, and Communication
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Research a company at which you would like to work (not your current employer) and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Create a brief job description for a position within the company you research that you would like to fill. Coca-cola ...view middle of the document...
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design considerations.
• Determine how workplace stress contributes to individual performance.
• Assess how the communication process impacts an organization.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
• Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.