1. What are Bahrain Bay’s four foundational philosophies,and how might they be used as marketing tools?
Bahrain Bay has created four foundations philosophies: Focusing onScale and Aesthetics, Social Equity, Community Fabric and Tomorrow’s Environment. This philosophy helps to ensure thatBahrain Bay becomes a holistic, sustainable place for generations tocome. Continuous development becomes a realization and thesefoundations become a guide for Bahrain Bay to achieve the highstandards and attention to detail that they have set for it.Bahrain Bay recognizes the importance of sharing and protectingthe environment. They are committed in helping develop acommercially sound and ecologically viable approach ...view middle of the document...
2. What would you see as being Bahrain Bay’s mission?
The mission of Bahrain Bay’s is to ensure a self-governing and self sustaining community and at the same time support an exceptionalquality of life for residents, business and visitors. We could see thatthey want to connect both the residential life and at the same timeto be connected and be productive in business by providing theright communication infrastructure which can be integrated as partof development process.
3. What is the MIPIM, and why was it important for Bahrain Bay to target its potential customers, investors, developers and retailers?
MIPIM is a trade show that its organizers describe as a "market for international property trade". It takes place annually in Cannes, France. It was really important for the venture to make some sort of appearance there to get the attention of nearly 26,000 property and investment professionals from around the world, which included investors that were looking to contribute in such project.
4. Why might the Kingdom of Bahrain be an attractive location for overseas investors?
Simply because of its stable rather booming economic status as a major financial and commercial center, as well as many rising projects like Bahrain Investment Wharf, Bahrain Financial Harbour, Bahrain City Center, Raffles City, and Bahrain Bay Development.
5. What are Bahrain’s closest competitors for inward foreign investment?
Probably Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and of course U.A.E’s Dubai.
6. What part of the marketing mix is related to the football sponsorship, and what functions does it perform?