1. Which three reviewing services are available to students through the center for writing excellence?
The three types of reviewing services that are available through the center for writing excellence are,
Write point, Plagiarism checker, and Tutor review
2. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence offers tips
about how to format a paper?
The writing and style guidelines inside the Tutorials & Guides section offers tips about how to format
3. What are the University of Phoenix’s suggested resources for academic writing formatting and grammar guides? (Hint: This information is located in the Center for ...view middle of the document...
3. Where on your student website will you be able to find your schedule and course grades for all courses completed to date?
Under the programs tab which is found on the main page after you sign in is where you can find your schedule and course grades for all courses completed to date..
1. What six documents are contained in the “Toolkit Essentials” section of the Learning Team Toolkit?
In the Learning Team toolkit, the six documents that are contained in the “Toolkit Essentials section are, Learning Team Handbook, Online Campus Learning Team Handbook, Guide to Completing the University of Phoenix Learning Team Charter, Learning Team Log, Learning Team Evaluation, and Learning Team Charter
2.According to the Learning Team Toolkit section, “Why Learning Teams?” what are the four essential
functions filled by Learning Teams that are especially beneficial to working adult learners?
According to the learning Team Toolkit, the four essential functions filled by learning teams are, Create collaborative learning environments, Improve quality of shared...