Bibliography of Entrepreneurship
Where can you find out what research has been done in a specific field of entrepreneurship? This bibliography lists major books and articles on various aspects of entrepreneurship grouped by subject. It does not claim comprehensiveness. Checking these sources, however, will give you a good coverage and encourage further investigation. A list of journals can be found in the Entrepreneurship Journals section.
* Adamson, D. Walking the High-Tech High Wire: The Technical Entrepreneur's Guide to Running a Successful Enterprise. McGraw-Hill, 1994.
* Baird. M.L. Engineering your Start-up: A Guide for the High-Tech Entrepreneur. Professional Publications, ...view middle of the document...
2nd edition. Earthscan, 2005.
* Moore, Mike. A World Without Walls: Freedom, Development, Free Trade and Global Governance. Reissue edition. Cambridge: Cambridge UP,2007
* Reinhardt, Forest. Down to Earth. Harvard Business School Press, 2000.
* Shulman, J. and T. Stallkamp. Getting Bigger by Growing Smaller. Prentice Hall Financial Times, 2003.
* Smith, Bucklin and Associates. The Complete Guide to Nonprofit Management. 2nd edition. Wiley, 2000.
* Southwick, K. Silicon Gold Rush. Wiley, 1999.
* Spinelli, S., Birley, S. and R. Rosenberg. Franchising: Pathway to Wealth. Prentice Hall-Financial Times, 2003.
* Spinelli, S., and J. Timmons. New Venture Creation for the 21st Century. 9th edition. McGraw-Hill, 2012.
* Thomas Robert J., ed. New Product Success Stories: Lessons from Leading Innovators. Wiley, 1995.
* Vesper, K. New Venture Experience. Vector Books, 1996.
* Zahra, S., ed. Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management Research. Information Age Publishing, 2002.
1. The Rules of Management: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success, Richard Templar / Prentice Hall 2004
2. Introducing Management: A Development Guide, Kate Williams, Bob Johnson / Butterworth-Heinemann 2003
3. The Practice of Management, Peter F. Drucker / Butterworth-Heinemann 2007 (2nd revised edition)
4. Rethinking the Future: Rethinking Business Principles, Competition, Control and Complexity, Leadership, Markets and the World, Alvin Toffler, Heidi Toffler, Rowan Gibson / Nicholas Brealey Publishing 1998
5. Management Challenges for the 21st Century, Peter F. Drucker/ HarperBusiness 2011
1. Marketing Management, Philip Kotler, Kevin Lane Keller / Prentice Hall 2006 (12th edition)
2. Principles of Marketing: European Edition, Kotler Philip,...