Analytical Data Presentation of the case study-Module 09
1. Identify stakeholder expectations of the panther company Ltd. On a scale give rating for each expectation.
* Better Share Price
* Stable Profitability
* Sustainable growth
* Security for investment
* Higher return on time
* Better Remuneration package
* Job Security
* Proper working condition
* Recognition and Reward
* Career Development
* Easy accessibility –several branches
* After sales service
* Proper ...view middle of the document...
Prepare a vision statement & a Mission statement for Panther & Soyus respectively.
Panther Company Ltd.
Vision –Become pioneers in automobile industry
Mission- provides high quality products and trust worthy after sale service in order to retain and attract customers.
Soyus Company Ltd.
To be the excellent brand in automobile service.
Mission: Optimization of service quality and sales volume while contributing to corporate social services and remaining share price interest st.
3. Carry out a SWOT analysis of panther & develop strategies and objectives against results of the SWOT.
StrengthsAvailability of BranchesAvailability of workshop facilitiesCompetitive pricePopular brand imageAvailability of spare partsIncreasing trend of profitability | WeaknessExcessive number of senior Manager ial Position |
OpportunityPrepare after sales serviceSoyus spare parts are at least 10%-12% expensive than panther.Wide branch net work | ThreatsFew completion in the marketSoyus looking for introducing new strategies to increase sales. |
4. Identify the critical success factors of panther & Soyus respectively and explain how they can enhance their market share.
Critical success factors
Wide spread branch network
Spare parts availability
5. Identify objectives under key result areas for the two companies.
KRA | Panther | Soyus |
Sales | | |
Employees cost | Labor cost/staff cost | |
Profitability | | |
| | |