November 12, 2008
General Manager Marketing
2nd Floor, Regent Plaza
Dear Ms. Aziz,
Have you ever wondered how different life would have been if you never had the opportunity to acquire quality education?
The overall literacy rate of females in Pakistan is only 26% - one of the lowest in the world. There are 163,000 primary schools in Pakistan, of which merely 40,000 cater to girls. To help improve this dismal situation, the Students Activity Committee at the Institute of Business Management (IoBM) is organizing an on-campus ...view middle of the document...
Following are the branding options that might interest you:
• Stage branding with your company logo on the backdrop and podium.
• Set up of Success Factor stall at the entrance door of the venue where your company representatives can talk to students and distribute informational flyers.
• Free press and media coverage as well as an editorial in the IoBM newsletter.
• Banners (wall / hanging) and floor stands at key locations at the venue.
• Branding on free student giveaways such as T-shirts, pens, notebooks, and caps.
• Branding on the microphone used by the commentators and contestants during the three hour show.
• Branding on the trophies awarded to the finalists of the competition.
It is said educating a female is educating an entire family. As women, no one understands that better than us. You can contribute by either mailing a cheque or pay order of Rs. 50,000 (in favor of Institute of Business Management) or even pay online at www.iobm.edu.pk/payment.html preferably by November 20, 2008.
In case of any queries or additional information, feel free to contact me at 0300-3070255 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to see you at the competition.
Students Activity Committee