Intellectual Inquiry & Critical Thinking
Due Wed., Aug. 31, 2011
In effort to get to know my students, I ask them to share some details about themselves at the beginning of each semester.
1. You will copy and paste the questions and answers in a post for your classmates to read. Please proofread your work, this assignment is graded.
2. Please share what you want to share with your classmates. You may indicate "personal" on a question and skip it, but remember this is a judgment free zone!
Note: The entire class can read your responses, so think about what you want to say and what you mean to say!
1. Your first ...view middle of the document...
What is the one characteristic you wish people noticed about you more?
8. Explain an obstacle you had to overcome.
1. How do you think you learn best?
2. What sorts of things hold your interest?
3. What are your favorite hobbies/fun activities?
4. How do you relieve stress (relax and unwind) when it builds up?
5. What sorts of things do you look forward to or do you get excited about?
6. What is the one thing about school you liked least?
7. What do you like to read? When was the last time you read a newspaper?
8. What is your favorite: color, number, song, TV show, movie, food and book.
9. If you had a day to go anywhere and do anything you wanted, where would you go
and what would you do?
10. Is there anyone dead or alive, real or imaginary, whom you’ve never met but would
like to meet and have a conversation with? (Why?)
11. Is there anyone dead or alive, real or imaginary, whom you've never met but would
like to meet and a converse with? (why?)