Brainstorm responses to the following questions.
* What do I want to accomplish with this project?
With this project, I would like to increase my knowledge on the topic that I have chosen.
* What interests me personally about this project?
I like this project is that, I can have the chance to learn about something that I myself have want to learn more about.
* What interests me academically about this project?
What interests me academically, is that I will have more motivation to research understand my topic because I would be graded on the work that I provided.
* Who are ...view middle of the document...
* Writing about advertising will help me accomplish the following purposes:
I would learn a lot more about how
* I am personally interested in the effects of advertising because there are a lot of misleading products out that are advertised to be beneficial.
* I am academically interested in because not only will I be able to expand my knowledge and increase my facts of the effects but I would also be graded on it.
* My readers need or would like to know about the effects of advertising because they need to know that just because something is talked about in a positive light, doesn’t mean that it is actually a good product.
I am personally interested in the effects of advertising because many things are being sold in a misleading manner. I believe that if people knew the truth about the products, then the health and spirit of society would be improved. There are a lot of dangers that come from these advertisements, and I hope that I can master this topic so I can educate others.