Title: the extinction of Mammoth
* Location and life of mammoth
* Causes of extinction
* Reasons for extinction
Causes for extinction
* activities as cause of mammoth extinction
* Climate change in the extinction of mammoth(climate warming)
* Loss of habitat
* Radiation cause
Reasons for extinction
* Hunting and poaching
* Protection from mega fauna animals.
* Habitat loss due to vegetation and other factors
* Use of skin for cloths and horn for ivory ...view middle of the document...
Mammoth are thought to be extinct due to the climate change because they used to live in glaciers areas, they are also thought to have gone extinct because of man activities on them like hunting and poaching. The last thing I’ll be talking about in this paper is the reason why these animals have gone extinct.
* The extinction of the woolly mammoth and the archaeological record in Northeastern Asia
Authors: Pitulko and Nikolskiy, march 2012
Pitulko, V. V., & Nikolskiy, P. A. (2012). The extinction of the woolly mammoth and the archaeological record in Northeastern Asia. World Archaeology, 44(1), 21-42. doi:10.1080/00438243.2012.647574
* What Killed the Woolly Mammoth?
Author: Sedwick Caitlin
Sedwick, C. (2008). What Killed the Woolly Mammoth? Plos Biology, 6(4), e99. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.0060099
* Climate Change, Humans, and the Extinction of the Woolly Mammoth
Authors: David Nogue’s-Bravo1, Jesu’s Rodrı´guez, Joaquı’n Hortal, Persaram Batra
, Miguel B. Arau´jo
Nogués-Bravo, D., Rodríguez, J., Hortal, J., Batra, P., & Araújo, M. B. (2008). Climate Change, Humans, and the Extinction of the Woolly Mammoth. Plos Biology, 6(4), e79. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.0060079