ON-THE-JOB TRAINING (OJT) AGREEMENT
This AGREEMENT made and entered into this 8th of June, 2016 by and between:
SMART COMMUNICATIONS, INC., a domestic corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines, with principal business address at SMART Tower 6799 Brgy. Bel-Air, Ayala Ave., Makati City, represented in this act by its People Group Manager, ABEEGAIL M. CABERTE, hereinafter referred to as the “Sponsor Company”;
RIZAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, an educational institution duly organized and existing under Philippine Laws, with principal office address at Bonifacio Avenue, Mandaluyong City, represented in this act by its ...view middle of the document...
Not expose the Trainee to hazardous activities; and
c. Issue certificate of completion and accomplish necessary completion/grade reports at the end of the Program.
2. The Trainee shall:
a. Perform tasks and activities assigned to him by the Sponsor Company in the positions assigned to him;
b. Strictly adhere to the rules and regulations of the Sponsor Company;
3. The School shall:
a. Assign coordinators who will do rounds at Sponsor Company premises, with whom the Sponsor Company can discuss any pertinent issues concerning the Student and the Program;
b. Ensure that the Student will comply with all the rules and regulations of the Sponsor Company;
4. Due to the nature of the project which the Trainee may be assigned to, the Trainee may be posted, sent, detailed or assigned to perform job, task, service or work outside the principal office of the Sponsor Company at certain times of the day or for a definite period of time. Likewise, the Trainee may also be required to report beyond the eight (8) working hours.
5. The Trainee is fully aware and hereby confirms that in the event of accident, industrial accident, calamity, or unforeseen tragedy, sickness, illness or death while on field work, as long as the foregoing did not arise by reason of the fault or gross negligence of the Sponsor Company, the Trainee shall have no claim or demand of whatsoever kind and nature against the Sponsor Company, being not its employee.
6. The Trainee hereby forever waives and releases the Sponsor Company from any civil and criminal liability in case of death or sickness, aggravated or potentially aggravated by the training program, including any accident that may happen in the course of the on-the-job training, provided that the main cause of death, sickness or accident is not the fault or gross negligence of the Sponsor Company. Thus, the Sponsor Company shall not incur any criminal or civil liability on account thereof.
7. Participation in the Program shall be restricted to students in the tertiary level.
8. The Sponsor Company may cancel or rescind this contract immediately, by written notice, for any of the following reasons:
a. Trainee has exhibited undesirable behavior;
b. Commission of a crime by the Trainee during the existence of this agreement;
c. Commission by the Trainee of violation of Sponsor Company rules and regulations, and industry practice; and
d. Violation by the Trainee of any of the terms of this agreement.
9. The Trainee shall not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly,
divulge, disclose or communicate to any person, firm or corporation or use to the prejudice of the Sponsor Company and its affiliate companies, any information affecting or relating to the business of the Sponsor Company and its affiliate companies, its manner of...