Associate Level Material
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource ...view middle of the document...
1. What are the two ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Over the phone by calling 866-320-2817 or by calling the same number to set up an appointment to meet in person.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? Thriving
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located? Thriving then health tools.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page? How healthy are you, Lifestyle change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening, Tips for healthy living
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Thriving then healthy eating
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Health Challenges, woman health, children health
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Medicine and dental
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Balancing then addiction and recovery
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Aging then health
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC? Autism, Adhd and bi-polar disorders are three topics that are available on the LRC.