Study Program : Management
Assignment Title : Group Project
Group Members : Anton Kokabri
Caroline Natalia Chandra
Class : Prince Edward Island
Lecturer : Sir Hendra
Submission Date : 13 November 2009
Business Marketing Plan
T-Quila is an upscale clothing shop that will open in July next year. T-Quila, which means "Tequila" or "kind of wine”, defines the shop and its essence of inclusion. We choose the name to suppose that our products will make the customers to be addicted to our products and keep on buying them. T-Quila's clothing selections are couple T-shirt, Family ...view middle of the document...
We provide couple T-shirt, Family T-shirt, Siblings T-Shirt, Female Tees and D.I.Y T-shirt. We feel confident that our business will do well in Medan.
* To provide people with a shop that offers a comfortable and approachable environment
* To showcase quality, well-designed T-shirt in reasonable price
* To offer a variety of T-shirt types and designs
* To help people learn what clothing and styles go best with their unique personalities
* To generate buzz and sales through exclusive services
1.2 Keys to Success
1. Having a good location in a high-shopping area
2. Quality product and good relationships with vendors
3. Outstanding customer service
* To create customers that love our products
* To maintain profit margins at 15-20% through close attention to expenses and cost of goods sold
* To drive awareness
and build sales through people’s satisfaction
2.0 Situation Analysis
T-Quila is a new business that will be established in July 2009. Its products are the trendsetter for people and the number.1 choice among other equivalent products. T-Quila offers couple T-shirt, Family T-shirt, Siblings T-Shirt, Female Tees and D.I.Y T-shirt for our customers.
2.1 Market Summary
* - High school students
* - Couple
* - Young Family
* - Siblings
* - Teenagers
* - Collegians
2.1.1 The Primary Customer
The primary T-Quila customer is high school student with casual type of fashion.
* Female ratio is higher than male ratio
* Ages 13-19, with 50% clustering around 20-25
* Young and new family with kid around 3-4 years
* Income can be vary from small to large
* Looks for casual dress with specialty in design
* Looks for special type of dress (couple dress, etc)
* They wants to look their best in every circumstances
Customer needs, expectations and buying patterns
The T-Quila customer loves to shop and enjoys going to boutiques. They are people who like to search for differentiation and prefer new innovation of T-Shirt. Many times they shop to "browse." By offering unique and well-designed T-shirt, T-Quila will be able to grab a larger share of their wardrobe budget. They are used
to coming into the store and browsing through the clothing items and trying on what interest them. They expect a warm and comfortable environment. They enjoy being left alone but also enjoy the special touches of shopkeeper’s attention and suggestion.
2.1.4 Market Needs
People usually love to wear something that different with people. People feel unsatisfied if wearing the same t-shirt with other people that coincidently met on the street. They will not wear the t-shirt design that belongs to many people who buy the same ones.
T-Quila is providing the D.I.Y T-shirt or Do It Yourself T-shirt. Customers can design their own t-shirt according to their...