Checklists in the textbook were used in the decision-making process.
I propose to do my research paper on how Information Technology systems and Automation impacts employment.
My hypothesis is that information technology has a negative impact on the employment and unemployment rate especially in blue collar occupations.
Importance of the Study
The importance of the study is to identify how Information Technology systems and automations cause the loss of jobs in businesses ...view middle of the document...
The researcher is limited to secondary research only.
4. The researcher is not an expert in this topic
Key Definitions of Terms of Premise
Automation – is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching in telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships or aircraft and other applications with minimal or reduced human intervention.
Information Technology (IT) – is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data, often in the context of a business or other enterprise.
Loss – is the failure to keep or the discontinuation of something; the experience of having something taken from you.
1. Organization utilizing automation and Information Technology systems is the root cause of the unemployment rate within the blue collar occupations.
2. Information Technology systems and automation will continue to cause wages to plummet and unemployment to rise.
3. Automation has became an intricate part of any successful business and organization.
4. The advantages compared to the disadvantages that organization acquire when utilizing automations and or information technology system are significantly higher