Flare Fragrances Company
I. Situational Audit
A) Industry Analysis: Fragrance Market
1. Market Structure-
* Small manufacturer
* No. 4 player in the US women’s fragrances market
* 93% of sales came from the six lines of fragrances
2. Competitor Analysis
* Other fragrances
3. End Users Analysis
* Women over 35-65
* Long time users
* Tend to have signature scent
* Regular purchasers of gifts
* Men for buying gifts
* First real attempt was to penetrate younger demographic who are ...view middle of the document...
How should Joely Patterson who is the CEO of Flare Fragrances Company reach her goal of $7.5 million by choosing what media plan that Flare’s advertising agency outlined that will make 2009 better than 2008?
III. Heuristic Frames
1. Frame 1: Joely Patterson can choose Plan 1.
2. Frame 2: Joely Patterson can choose Plan 2.
3. Frame 3: Joely Patterson can choose Plan 3.
4. Frame 4: Joely Patterson can continue business as usual.
IV. Issue Analysis
* Recommendation and Implementation
I recommend that Rosso should which to an endorsement branding strategy for Diesel and StyleLab. It would had benefits from
1) Dynamics of External Environment
2) Compatibility with Market Strategy