1. English review.
اللهم لا سهل الا ما جعلته سهلا وانك تجعل الحزن اذا شئت سهلا.
What's your number phone?
2. I don’t have any money.
3. I'm going to visit my father next week.
4. Abdullah is the best student in his class.
5. Have=had \ come=came \ buy=bought go=went \ read=read \ forget=forgot
6. He (doesn’t \ didn’t ) drive, he takes a taxi.
7. Last weekend he (buy\bought) some nice oranges.
8. Oranges (are\were) reema's favourite fruit.
9. Omar answer the question correctly .
10. The lion roared loudly .
11. The students listened carefully .
12. The parrot flew quickly out of its cage.
13. You didn’t come shopping with me.
14. ...view middle of the document...
39. What're the scissors for? They're for cutting paper.
40. What's a fridge for? It's for keeping food cold.
41. Too much water=flood.
42. Not enough water=prought.
46. Take your umbrella. It may rain.
47. Close the widow. To parrot may escaped.
48. Yasser didn’t stay in hotel on holidays (rakan)? Neither did rakan.
49. Stonehenge is a famous circle of stones (al-rajaijl)? So is al-rajaijl.
50. The fitness centre wasn’t crowded yesterday (park and café)? Neither were the park and café.
51. Ibn al-haytham (965 – 1039): the inventor of photography.
52. Would you like to try my new iphone?.
53. Would you like to have it?.
54. In paris, find the words that mean: 1- a bad feeling after flying=jet lag 2- exited=would up.
55. She didn’t have (many\much) sleep.
56. The flight takes (a long time\long times).
57. Did the stewardess have (any\some) apple juice.
58. Who is going to eat? Enjoy your meal.
59. Sorry we came late. We missed (our\us) bus.
60. Fatima had her bag this morning but she can't find...