Birmingham Village was built by the New APEC Development Corp. Which is known for constructing communities strategically, taking into consideration what each family yearns for to enable the achievement of full satisfaction. With this intricate understanding of what constitutes a desirable household, the company has since been identified with homes that promote the growth and fulfillment of families and communities alike. Birmingham Village was built in 2009 and has a total land area of 19 hectares.
The current system of Birmingham Village is a log book. The log book is a system where the records were only in written form. The security of Birmingham Village ...view middle of the document...
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The Administrator of Birmingham Village needs a system that can make their less, easier and faster. The Administrator of the village is the person can only manage the payments of the residents, in terms of checking the payments of the residents they have some problem because of unorganized data. They need also a system that can check the name of the residents more easier and faster.
1.2.1 Specific Problem
* Many outsiders tend to go inside the village and roam around the court and clubhouse area.
* Some of the residents are not paying attention to their monthly bills.
* The data of payments of their monthly bills are not organized
1.3. Objectives of the study
The programmers build a system that will satisfy the needs of the client in terms of security in the village.Specifically, in searching the name of the residents, deleting the records who leaves in the village and to monitor the list of the residents who are unaware of their monthly bills and transact their payments.
1.3.1 General Objective
* To design and develop a security system for Birmingham Village. That will innovate or assist their previous system with the help of the new system.
* To notify the administrator who are not paying their monthly bills.
* To organized the data of their monthly bills.
1.3.2 Specific Objective
* To create a system that will properly determine each people who enters the village if they are a home owner or a visitor.
* The system has a search window that will verify if the people who will enter the village is a resident.
* To create a system that will...