• Providing meeting coordination, on and off - site, including reservations and attendee communication, setting up audio and video conferencing, as well as catering and preparation of meeting materials as needed.
• Support and execution of travel activities: prepare and coordinate travel, including accommodations and activity planning, both domestic and international, and compile, submit, and track expenses for the senior level staff.
• with employees and external contacts at all levels.
• Handle confidential material effectively and discreetly.
• Establish, update and maintain departmental files, inventories, and records (paper ...view middle of the document...
• Provide support for the department documentation management.
Administrative 1241 skill B Assistant Transconex International Ltd
Coordinate between clients and the field workers and also device marketing strategies to locate prospective clients.
From the checklist I got it is reference letter that is required. The reference letter should contain job title, job responsibilities, salary, hours per week, contract nature (full time or part time), permanent or contract and date of commencement of employment.
In addition, the letter should contain the contact details of manager or HR personnel.
• Formats, types and edits a variety of routine material, including: correspondence, memos, reports, and confidential material.
• Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors; schedules appointments and meetings; resolves routine problems, and refers other matters to appropriate staff members.
• Prepares and updates recurring and routine internal reports, collects and verifies data, refers problems to manager for resolution.
• Maintains and updates department files, records, and publications; maintains confidential files and materials.
• Schedules meetings and appointments; notifies attendees, and makes necessary arrangements.
• Arranges domestic and international travel.
• Assists in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.