Exclusive Bloodline Kennel
Stud Service Contract
This is to certify that the Female named: __________________________, Breed: ____________________, Registration: _________________, Color: _______________
Owned by: (Insert owner’s name, address, phone number)
Has entered into a contract with Exclusive Bloodline Kennel of Pearland Texas on ____________ 20 ____ to be bred to, Name: Heartless, Breed: American Pitt Bull Terrier, Registration: UKC # A388,061 Color: Blue Fawn for a Fee of $__________________/ or the following in lieu of a stud fee:
(Insert wording for any other type of agreement, such as 1st pick pup, 2nd pick pup, ...view middle of the document...
A return service will be given by the same stud dog at the next heat unless otherwise agreed upon by the stud owner. Lack of notification as indicated above will forfeit any return service.
Page 1 of 3
5. If the stud dog should die or otherwise become incapacitated for breeding purposes before the return service is given, the stud fee will be refunded in full.
6. If the female changes ownership, any return service will be at the option of the stud dog owner. In certain cases, a substitute female may be accepted for the return service, but this will also be at the option of the stud dog owner.
7. If the female dies or aborts before whelping, the stud dog owner must be notified immediately if there is to be consideration given for a return service. Granting of a return service will be dependent on the cause of death; I.e., negligent or unavoidable cause.
8. One or more puppies living up to three weeks of age will be considered a litter. If there is only one puppy, regardless of sex, this puppy shall constitute a choice litter, unless otherwise agreed to herein.
9. It is understood that the stud dog owner shall maintain reasonable care of the female while at the stud dog owner’s facility or under the care of the stud dog owner or agent. The stud dog owner or agent shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or death of the female while under their supervision or while in transit by a private or commercial carrier.
10. Any female that cannot be bred due to viciousness, fear, or any other extreme behavior problem will be immediately returned to the owner of said female and no payment will be due.
11. In addition to the stud fee, it is understood that the owner of the female will assume all cost incurred by the stud dog owner for any medical treatment by a veterinarian required for the female while under the supervision of the stud dog owner or their agent. It is agreed that the stud dog owner or agent shall determine the need for any emergency care for the female while under their supervision.
12. The period of residence in the stud dog owner’s facility shall not exceed 7 days unless otherwise agreed upon. Additional days will be subject to a $10.00 per day boarding fee.
13. It is the female owner’s responsibility to advise of any kennel habit’s the female may have that could possibly present a problem in giving adequate and safe care while in the stud dog owner’s facility, and also to furnish any instructions and medication for any special care required.
14. It is the female owner’s responsibility to be sure that the female is...